Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Readying for ducklings

I sent an email to Natrona County Metro Animal control letting them know I am getting ducks and that there is a high probability, based on the complete lack of response to complaints about dogs running loose, that I will be installing video and posting it on the internet when the dogs shred my ducks.  I really have no options here.  The dogs were a mile from their house chasing wildlife a week or so ago.  It's really sad that dogs rule this county and humans have to spend money on cameras, lawyers, etc after the dogs kill their pets and their livestock.  Metro was built with one cent optional sales tax and people called it a doggy condo.  Had they only been able to see 20 years into the future, I suspect the tax would not have been passed.  Millions so dogs and cats can damage property and run wild.  I think there probably was a better use to be had--I'm sure of it.  So stay tuned and see how long the ducklings last.  The dogs are German Shepard sized dogs so keeping them out of the duck pen will not be easy.  Plus, I have yet to figure out how to let the ducks roam around and eat grasshoppers if the God dogs are allowed to breach my yard at will.  It's looking like a long, expensive summer at the hands of lawbreakers who just don't care and they don't have to, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment